Thursday, April 24, 2008

I Win At Life...

So...seems an incredible insult to the occasion that I left it so long to blog about this, but coming down from such an incredible high can be slightly distracting...

For those of you playing at home, last time, I was hoping to cross yet another item off my world famous 'List Of Things To Do Before I Die'.

Let me remind you:

#48. Meet Isaac Brock.

And I know you're all positively DYING to know if I succeeded in my mission...

Let me just say this:

(Yes, that is me & Isaac Brock!)

Anyway, needless to say it was the single greatest event of my life. I spent over an hour with the man. And what an incredible man he was. One of the most amazing human beings I've ever met.

I do indeed win at life.

In your face, everyone!

Fin.

2 comments:

MikeRotch said...

oh man. creamed my jeans FOR you

Ben Dover said...

emily, you made me join up so i can post a comment, argh!
what are you doing to him, it looks like a nipple cripple, owwie!